PERFORMANCES IN INDIA:
- Iskcon Rathayatra utsav,4th Gundicha festival, at the Park Street Maidan grounds, Kolkata.
- Rasapoorna Festival of dance,curated by Natyanova on the 25th and 26th of March were days of perfect bliss and delight for the dance lovers of Kolkata..
- Bartha Biswas ( Mohiniyattam)in a duet with Ramyani Roy ( kathakali) at the Rasapoorna Festival organized by Natyanova centre for performing arts,Kolkata..
- Mohiniyattam Collective, 2019, SAMVAAD, With other classical dance styles at Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- Kaishiki Arts and Research Centre Kolkata performs in Khajuraho .
- Music festival "Koi Suntā Hai" on 23 February at Nrityagram, Bangalore.
- Mohiniyattam dancing at the Rathyayra celebration of the ISKON temple in Pattaya,Thailand,this week, in the memory of the beloved King of Thailand.
- World Cup Hockey Opening Ceremony, 27th of November, 2018, Kalinga Stadium, Bhuvneswar.
- Workshop session of Mohiniyattam by Vijayalakshmi was held here in Kolkata, organized by Taal connect and Sparsh studios, under the patronage of Suman Saraogi and Sangeeta Dhudhoria .
- Performance of Mohiniyattam by Momm Ganguly at Saikat Sandiego Durga Puja celebrations.
- Foundation day celebrations of the Mount Litera Are School
- SAMABHAVANA 2018, at the ICCR Kolkata
- Honoured to be invited as an observer for the National symposium on Mohiniyattam , Kaishiki Vritti, organized by Sangeet Natak Academy and Trikala Gurukulam , New Delhi.
- The Ballads of Shree Raama at the Rabindra Bharati Auditorium, Hyderabad.
- Udayshankar dance festival at Rabindra Sadan
- Workshop session in Koodiyattam
- The mega premiere of the much awaited musical by Kaishiki Arts and Research Centre Kolkata, The Ballads of Sree Rama to be staged at the Rabindra Bharati Auditorium in Hyderabad on the 4th of August,2017 at 7pm. Mohiniyattam style of dancing along with Mayurbhanj Chhau and Kathakali style set to Awadhi music arranged and set in the sopana style of kerala. Unique in its presentation, Tulasidas as Ramcharitamanas, had been edited into a shorter version to suit the time and taste of the present generation but the content and quality strongly adhering to the roots.
- Classical Dance “Mohiniyattam" at the Nandadulal Krishna Jiun National Heritage Temple,on the Saturday the 29th of April,2017, on the World Dance Day
- Classical Dance “Mohiniattyam” at Indumati Sabhagriha, Jadavpur University,Kolkata, 5th January, 2017
- Department of Culture, Tripura, 7th January, 2017
- Gunjan Festival,Cuttack,18th November,2016
- Horizon Series,ICCR,Kolkata,25th November,2016
- The Fifth Note,Jai Hind Auditorium,5th-6th November,2016
- Indradhanush Dilli 2016,Festival of Arts by Sunaina,Muktadhara Auditorium,Gole Market,New Delhi,11th November,2016
- Nrityakalpa 16,22nd October,2016
- Utsav’s 10th annual two day festival of Indian classical dance, ”Saare Jahan Se Accha”, 17th and 18th August from 6:45pm at stein Auditorium, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi . The festival is to celebrate the spirit of India's Independence.
- 12th July 2016, Rathyatra Festival, Kolkata
- The Simhast kumbh cultural extravaganza and our Kaishiki team creating waves there,at the Triveni Museum on the 27th of April, 2016
- Dhauli kalinga mahotsav 7th of February, 2016
- The Sundarbans Lok Sanskriti Utsav,Sonakhali, 28th January, 2016
- 25th yrs of SREI at the Netaji Indoor Stadium, representing Sapphire and managed by Wizcraft
- Bhagirat Nrityotsav ,on the 25th December ,2015, Deshapriya Park,kolkata
- Bishwabhara Praan on the 3rd of April 2015, at the G.D.Birla Sabhaghar
- Kalidas Samarah Ujjain 2014
- Suranjali, Pt. Bhimsen Joshi National Festival of Music and Dance Hyderabad 2014
- Choreographed and staged Tagore Dance Drama Chitrangada in Mohiniyattam dance discipline for reputed Malhar Institute of Kolkata, 2013
- Ananya Festival, Purana Killa, 2012
- Konark Sava Festival, 2012
- 9th March, 2012 Solo Performance at Book Fair, Agartala
- 5th February, 2012 Solo performance at Vani Mahal, Chennai
- 25th January, 2012 Solo performance at Uttar Para Sangeet Chakra
- 18th and 19th November, 2011Launch of Kaishiki Arts and Research Centre Kolkata, at Delhi, at the Sai Auditorium, New Delhi.
- 25th September, 2011 Staging of Dance drama Bhanusingher Padavali in Mohiniyattam Style at KAMANI auditorium, Delhi.
- 10th August, 2011 Staging of Bhanu Singher Padabali at Science City Auditorium, Kolkata
- 17th July, 2011 Solo Mohiniyattam at the Satyajit Ray Auditorium, Kolkata (Monsoon Carnival by Kaishiki Arts)
- 9th July,2011 solo Mohiyattam at Howrah Sarat Sadan (Monsoon Carnival by Kaishiki Arts)
- 24th June, 2011(a new production with a electronic ethno fusion band and three classical styles of india....Ishtara)
- ITC Golden Greats Festival in Lucknow,Vizag & Patna
- Spic Macay programmes with her guru in Kolkata & Eastern Zone
- Mohiniyattam performance by Vijayalakshmi and Troupe at the Indo African Summit in New Delhi on April 7, 2008
- Uttarpara Shilpi Samsad, Hugli,West Bengal
- Salt Lake Music Festival,Kolkata
- Nodi Utsav,Kolkata
- IIC,Delhi,Habitat centre,Delhi
- ICCR Guru Shishya Parampara,Habitat Centre,Delhi
- South Indian Festival,Swabhumi,Kolkata
- Bankura,Rarh Lalit Kala Utsav,West Bengal
- Konark Festival,Orissa
- Khajuraho Festival,Madhya Pradesh
- Ghungroo Festival,Gwalior
- Nritya Pratibha,Sangeet Natak Academy,N,Delhi
- Premavati Festival,Hyderabad
- Vizag Steel Plant,Annual Show,Andhra Pradesh
- Sankhya Festival,Chennai
- Chidambaram Dance Festival,Chennai
- Tirupathy Devasthanam,Andhra Pradesh
- Iskon Bhakti Festival,Bangalore
- Chinmaya Bhakti Pravaha,Chinmaya Mission,N.Delhi
- Heritage Festival,Amritsar
- Heritage festival,Patiala
- Neer Mahal Festival,Tripura
- IIC,Choreographic Festival
- With Naval Symphonic Orchestra,Siri Fort,N.Delhi
- Utsava,choreographic Festival,N.Delhi
- Impressario India,Choreographic Festival,N.Delhi
- N.E.Indian,Tourism Fair,Agartala
- Agartala book Fair
- Krishna gana Sabha,Chennai
- Narada gana Sabha,Chennai
- Music Academy Winter Festival,Chennai
- Sanskriti Sagar,G.D.Birla Sabhaghar,Kolkata
- Uday Shankar Dance Festival,Kolkata
- Calcutta Club Womens Forum,Kolkata
- SpicMacay VIRASAT,chain of Programmes in Mathura,Vrindavan,Agra,Ferozabad,Allahabad,Dadri &
- Launch Event Of the Nataraja hall,Kolkata
- "Mukhomukhi" Theatre Festival
- Industrial Trade Fair
- Behrampore Dance Festival
- Indira Gandhi Institute for International Studies (Shantiniketan)
- Viswa Bharati Kala Bhavan Festival
- Haridas Samaroh
- Bhasha Andolan Day,shishir mancha,Kolkata
- Matribhasha O Maitri Utsav,Kolkata
- 150 yrs of Celebration of Tagore,Tripura (Agartala,& Teliamura)
- Golden Jubilee Festival Of India International Centre,N.Delhi
- African Summit in India,2008,Purana Quilla,N.Delhi
- Rashtrapati Bhavan,Special presentation(African Summit)
- Medinipur Beach Festival
- ICCR, Horizon Series
- International Taekwondo Festival
- Dance Jathre
- 31st October, 2014 - Okinawa High School and Okinawa Art University
- 30th October, 2014 - Okinawa National Theatre
- 28th October, 2014 - Gunma Prefecture, Tokyo
- Center for Mohiniyattam is performing at the Inaugural Ceremony of the Festival of Indian in Japan, 2014-2015 on Monday, October 27. Performance begins at 6:30 pm at the Kita Senjur Theater, Tokyo.
- Tour of Germany and Russia – 2013
- Germany – Meissen, Konigsberg, Berlin, Stuttgart
- Russia – Moscow, Novosibirsk
- London Ananda Utsav,Alexander Palace,2010
- Shared History Festival in South Africa,2010
- The Dance Factory,Johannesburg
- The Playhouse Company,Durba
- Tour of U.S.A:2009
- Stony Brook University,New York
- Stamford Theatre,Spring Festival,Connecticut
- Shruti Organization,Philadelphia
- India Incredible @60,2007,Lincoln Centre,New york,U.S.A.
- Tour of Russia - 2007
- Days Of Indian Culture in Russia,2005 at Bolshoi theatre in Moscow & Conservatory Theatre,st.Petersburg
UPCOMING PERFORMANCES By
Kaishiki Arts And Research Centre (Kolkata) :
- BAITHAKI session, sitar by Shakir Khan and disciple of Padmashree Ustad Sahid Parvez on 14th January, 2016
- Dance Festival, 20th and 21st January, 2017 at Gorky Sadan in collaboration of Russian Cultural Centre
| All rights reserved © Mom Ganguly, 2014